Summer School (Virtual) September 10th & 11th, 2021 Ticket
EVERYONE ATTENDING MUST REGISTER/PURCHASE AN INDIVIDUAL TICKET.
TICKET SALES WILL STOP SEPTEMBER 9TH AT 5:00 PM
- TBMS Member
(included with annual membership purchase; Physician, Medical Students and Residents, or First Year of Practice Physician)
- Non-member MD/Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant $175
($16.00 per CME credit)
Select one ticket option below.
Due to COVID-19, this will be a virtual Summer School.
We will be using Pheedloop video conferencing, further instructions (links) will be provided via email to registered participants.
This event will take place via Pheedloop video conference over 2 days;
- Friday, September 10th
- Saturday, September 11th
- Empathy & understanding of indigenous medical practices
- Ophthalmic emergencies
- Physician health & burnout
Complete program details available in this PDF
* This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by the Continuing Education and Professional Development Office at the Northern Ontario School of Medicine for up to 10.5 Mainpro+ credit(s).This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the Continuing Education and Professional Development Office at the Northern Ontario School of Medicine. You may claim a maximum of 10.5 hour(s) (credits are automatically calculated)
See IMPORTANT NOTICE below regarding the information we share with the NOSM CEPD office.
* Medical Students and Residents should purchase the “TBMS Annual Membership” for $150 which will provide access to this event for free. Once you purchase your annual membership, come back to this Summer School item and select “TBMS Member” to save your seat!